You know in my life, I loved everyone around me.
I get negative energy sometimes due to things happening in life etc. family matters, school academics matters.
But I loved everyone. If things happen in my relationship with people, thats because of either
1. my insecurities in the past
2. Their insecurities or their faults in their personality
3. Ego issues
4. My inability to see my direction in life
If ever there is anything between us, friendship that gone wrong. I don't bear any grudges or don't ever blame anyone. In fact, I take all the blame for anything that caused any negativity.
So if I ever offend you, just know that 'I am sorry'
That is if you need that. If not, I pray that everyone can move on, trespassers in my life. I pray that you can find direction in life.
I believe that there is goodness in everyone. Everyone is a warrior.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular song by far
Popular Posts
-
I thought I saw one of my ex crushes at the traffic light just now. In my past, I was an inquisitive girl, trying to understand people's...
-
I'm applying for a Market and Audience grant through the National Arts Council. Really crossing my fingers that I can get some funding...
-
This was me when I was super young. I chose the cuter pic of me. :) From a very young age, I already knew that the devil was against me. I ...
-
Lately, I've been spending most of my money on promoting my Music. Before I decide to spend on things that I love to indulge in like cl...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment